3 Steps Hand Control Poles Telescopic Extension Drywall Support Ceiling Support 1.25~2.9m
1) With lockpin system, 2) Push trigger for extension 3) Adjustable size: 125 - 290cm 4) Max. carrying capacity: 40kg 5) Max. loading 30kgs for 55 degrees.
Max. Carring Capacity:
Max. Carring Capacity:
Max. loading 30kgs for 55 degrees.
Iron + Aluminium parts
3 steps/3 hands for using height adjustable
If you ever wished you had an extra hand Its easy to use and easy to install Four adjustable floor-to-ceiling poles for bracing, clamping, and support; quick-release levers
Coarse setting at inner tube - fine tuning with pump mechanism
Packaging Master Carton or to be customized.
Quantity in Carton
139 x 27.5 x 13.5cm
Gross Weight: 13kgs
Loading and Shipping
1) Online fast professional technical advice
2) Best quality products.
3) Best after-sales Service
4) Complaint Service
5) OEM produce, if none of our products meet your requirement, pls contact us for customizing
1.Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company? A: We're a professional trading company.
2. Q: Why not pretend to be a manufacturer? A: We believe honesty is the most important quality in this bussiness.
3. Q: How long have you been in this bussiness? A: We've been in this bussiness for over 11 years.
4. Q: Which king of products can you provide? A: We're specialized in DIY tools and hand tools area but we're not restricted to it. If an item is produced in China, we can help you to find it.
5. Q: How many manufacturer supply to you? A: During the years of cooperation, we've established good relationship with more than 50 manufacturers around the region.
6. Q: How is the quality of your supplier? A: Most of our suppliers has been in this bussiness for 10 years. Their survival has already proved their quality.
7. Q: How can you guarantee the quality of products? A:
First of all, our suppliers are friends of us and won't make bad quality products on purpose. Secondly, we'll continiously visit the manufacturer from sample making to goods delivering. We keep sample and pics on every step of the production.
8. Q: What will do if there is quality issue after delivery? A: We'll:
1. Find out how the issue accur and the who's responsible, the manufacturer, the shipper, ourself or the customer. 2. Propose a solution to make the products usable. And improve the process to prefent it happen again. 3. Propose a plan of compensation that everybody accepts.